Shacman Delong Axle Cross Joint Pto Drive Shaft for Power Transmission DZ9114315147
Product advantages & features
(1) Thickened shaft tube, thickened universal joint, impact toughness and fatigue resistance.
(2) Machining by machining center, standard size and stable quality.
(3) Single inspection out of the warehouse to ensure 100% qualified products out of the warehouse.
(4) Adjust the dynamic balance test when leaving the warehouse to ensure its loading stability.
|Sinotruk, Shacman, CHINAMFG Auman, CHINAMFG Xihu (West Lake) Dis., Xihu (West Lake) Dis.feng, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.feng Liuqi Balong, North BENZ( BEIBEN), C&C, JAC, etc.
|Main Reducer Assembly
|Inner Ring Gear& Bracket
|Basin Angle Gear/ Bevel Gear
|Axle Shaft/ Half Shaft & Through Shaft
|Axle Housing& Axle Assembly
|Steering knuckle & Front Axle
|Brake Drum& Wheel Hub
|Main Reducer Housing
|Oil Seal Seat
|Nut& Shim Series
|Brake Backing Plate
|Chassis Support Products
|Leaf Spring Bracket
|Drop Arm Series
|Leaf Spring Shackle Series
|Balanced Suspension Series
|Balance Shaft Assembly
|Balance Shaft Housing
|Axle Spring Seat
|Balance Shaft Parts
|Shock Absorber Series
|Shock Absorbing Airbag
|Power Steering Pump
|Power Steering Gear
|Thrust Rod Rubber Core
|Clutch Pressure Plate
|Flywheel Ring Gear
|Adjusting Arm Series
Packaging & Shipping
Q1. How about price of products?
The price is negotiable.It can be changed according to your quantity or package. When you are making an inquiry, please let us know the quantity you want.
Please provide the exact or approximate quantity, packing details, destination port or special requirements, so we could give you the price accordingly.
Q2. What is the products delivery time?
Generally, it will take 3 to 10 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q3.Do you test all your goods before delivery?
Yes,we have 100% test before delivery.
Q4.What is your terms of payment?
By TT or We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q5. Do you accept third party inspection?
Q6. Are you a factory or trading company?
We are a factory integrating research, development, production and sales.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|Stiffness & Flexibility:
How do PTO shafts ensure efficient power transfer while maintaining safety?
PTO (Power Take-Off) shafts play a crucial role in ensuring efficient power transfer from a power source to driven machinery or equipment, while also maintaining safety. These shafts are designed with various features and mechanisms to optimize power transmission efficiency and mitigate potential hazards. Here’s a detailed explanation of how PTO shafts achieve efficient power transfer while prioritizing safety:
1. Mechanical Power Transmission: PTO shafts serve as mechanical linkages between the power source, typically a tractor or engine, and the driven machinery. They transmit rotational power from the power source to the equipment, enabling efficient transfer of energy. The mechanical design of PTO shafts, including their diameter, length, and material composition, is optimized to minimize power losses during transmission, ensuring that a significant portion of the power generated by the source is effectively delivered to the machinery.
2. Universal Joints and Flexible Couplings: PTO shafts are equipped with universal joints and flexible couplings that allow for angular misalignment and flexibility in movement. Universal joints accommodate variations in the alignment between the power source and the driven machinery, enabling smooth power transfer even when the two components are not perfectly aligned. Flexible couplings help to compensate for slight misalignments, reduce vibration, and prevent excessive stress on the shaft and connected components, thereby enhancing efficiency and reducing the risk of mechanical failure or damage.
3. Constant Velocity (CV) Joints: CV joints are often used in PTO shafts to maintain constant speed and torque transfer, particularly in applications where the driven machinery requires flexibility or operates at different angles. CV joints allow for smooth power transmission without significant fluctuations, even when the driven machinery is at an angle relative to the power source. By minimizing speed variations and power loss due to changing angles, CV joints contribute to efficient power transfer while ensuring consistent performance and reducing the likelihood of mechanical stress or premature wear.
4. Safety Guards and Shields: Safety is a paramount consideration in the design of PTO shafts. Protective guards and shields are installed to cover the rotating shaft and other moving parts. These guards act as physical barriers to prevent accidental contact with the rotating components, significantly reducing the risk of entanglement, injury, or damage. Safety guards are typically made of durable materials such as metal or plastic and are designed to allow the necessary movement for power transmission while providing adequate protection. Regular inspection and maintenance of these guards are crucial to ensure their effectiveness in maintaining safety.
5. Shear Bolt or Slip Clutch Mechanisms: PTO shafts often incorporate shear bolt or slip clutch mechanisms as safety features to protect the driveline components and prevent damage in case of excessive torque or sudden resistance. Shear bolts are designed to shear or break when the torque exceeds a predetermined threshold, disconnecting the PTO shaft from the power source. This helps prevent damage to the shaft, driven machinery, and power source. Slip clutches work similarly by allowing the PTO shaft to slip when excessive resistance is encountered, protecting the components from overload. These mechanisms act as safety measures to maintain the integrity of the PTO shaft and associated equipment while minimizing the risk of mechanical failures or accidents.
6. Compliance with Safety Standards: PTO shafts are designed and manufactured to comply with relevant safety standards and regulations. Manufacturers follow guidelines and requirements set by organizations such as the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) or other regional safety authorities. Compliance with these standards ensures that PTO shafts meet specific safety criteria, including torque capacity, guard design, and other safety considerations. Users can rely on standardized PTO shafts that have undergone testing and certification, providing an additional layer of assurance regarding their safety and performance.
7. Operator Education and Training: To ensure safe and efficient operation, it is essential for operators to receive proper education and training on PTO shafts. Operators should be familiar with the specific safety features, maintenance requirements, and safe operating procedures for the PTO shafts used in their applications. This includes understanding the importance of using appropriate personal protective equipment, regularly inspecting the equipment for wear or damage, and following recommended maintenance schedules. Operator awareness and adherence to safety protocols significantly contribute to maintaining a safe working environment and maximizing the efficiency of power transfer.
In summary, PTO shafts ensure efficient power transfer while maintaining safety through their mechanical design, incorporation of universal joints and CV joints, installation of safety guards and shields, implementation of shear bolt or slip clutch mechanisms, compliance with safety standards, and operator education. By combining these features and practices, PTO shafts provide reliable and secure power transmission, minimizing power losses and potential risks associated with their operation.
How do PTO shafts handle variations in load and torque during operation?
PTO (Power Take-Off) shafts are designed to handle variations in load and torque during operation by employing specific mechanisms and features that ensure efficient power transfer and protection against overload conditions. Here’s a detailed explanation of how PTO shafts handle variations in load and torque:
1. Mechanical Design: PTO shafts are engineered with robust mechanical design principles that enable them to handle variations in load and torque. They are typically constructed using high-strength materials such as steel, which provides durability and resistance to bending or twisting forces. The shaft’s diameter, wall thickness, and overall dimensions are carefully calculated to withstand the expected torque levels and load variations. The mechanical design of the PTO shaft ensures that it can transmit power reliably and accommodate the dynamic forces encountered during operation.
2. Universal Joints: Universal joints are a key component of PTO shafts that allow for flexibility and compensation of misalignment between the power source and driven machinery. These joints can accommodate variations in angular alignment, which may occur due to changes in load or movement of the machinery. Universal joints consist of a cross-shaped yoke with needle bearings that allow for smooth rotation and transfer of torque, even when the shafts are not perfectly aligned. The design of universal joints enables PTO shafts to handle variations in load and torque while maintaining consistent power transmission.
3. Slip Clutches: Slip clutches are often incorporated into PTO shafts to provide overload protection. These clutches allow the PTO shaft to slip or disengage momentarily when excessive torque or resistance is encountered. Slip clutches typically consist of friction plates that can be adjusted to a specific torque setting. When the torque surpasses the predetermined limit, the clutch slips, preventing damage to the PTO shaft and connected equipment. Slip clutches are particularly useful when sudden changes in load or torque occur, providing a safety mechanism to protect the PTO shaft and associated machinery.
4. Torque Limiters: Torque limiters are another protective feature found in some PTO shafts. These devices are designed to automatically disengage the power transmission when a predetermined torque threshold is exceeded. Torque limiters can be mechanical, such as shear pin couplings or friction clutches, or electronic, utilizing sensors and control systems. When the torque exceeds the set limit, the torque limiter disengages, preventing further power transfer and protecting the PTO shaft from overload conditions. Torque limiters are effective in handling sudden spikes in torque and safeguarding the PTO shaft and associated equipment.
5. Maintenance and Inspection: Regular maintenance and inspection of PTO shafts are essential to ensure their proper functioning and ability to handle variations in load and torque. Routine maintenance includes lubrication of universal joints, inspection of shaft integrity, and tightening of fasteners. Regular inspections allow for early detection of wear, misalignment, or other issues that may affect the PTO shaft’s performance. By addressing maintenance and inspection requirements, operators can identify and address any concerns that may arise due to variations in load and torque, ensuring the continued safe and efficient operation of the PTO shaft.
6. Operator Awareness and Control: Operators play a crucial role in managing variations in load and torque during PTO shaft operation. They should be aware of the machinery’s operational limits, including the recommended torque ratings and load capacities of the PTO shaft. Proper training and understanding of the equipment’s capabilities enable operators to make informed decisions and adjust the operation when encountering significant load or torque changes. Operators should also be vigilant in monitoring the equipment’s performance, watching for any signs of excessive vibration, noise, or other indications of potential issues related to load and torque variations.
By incorporating robust mechanical design, utilizing universal joints, slip clutches, torque limiters, and implementing proper maintenance practices, PTO shafts are equipped to handle variations in load and torque during operation. These features ensure reliable power transmission, protect against overload conditions, and contribute to the safe and efficient functioning of the PTO shaft and the machinery it drives.
Which industries commonly use PTO shafts for power transmission?
PTO shafts (Power Take-Off shafts) are widely used in various industries where power transmission is required to drive machinery and equipment. Their versatility, efficiency, and compatibility with different types of machinery make them valuable components in several sectors. Here’s a detailed explanation of the industries that commonly use PTO shafts for power transmission:
1. Agriculture: The agricultural industry extensively relies on PTO shafts for power transmission. Tractors equipped with PTOs are commonly used to drive a wide range of agricultural implements and machinery. PTO-driven equipment includes mowers, balers, tillers, seeders, sprayers, grain augers, harvesters, and many more. PTO shafts allow for the efficient transfer of power from the tractor’s engine to these implements, enabling various agricultural operations such as cutting, baling, tilling, planting, spraying, and harvesting. The agricultural sector heavily depends on PTO shafts to enhance productivity and streamline farming processes.
2. Construction and Earthmoving: In the construction and earthmoving industry, PTO shafts find applications in machinery used for excavation, grading, and material handling. PTO-driven equipment such as backhoes, loaders, excavators, trenchers, and stump grinders utilize PTO shafts to transfer power from the prime movers, typically hydraulic systems, to drive the necessary attachments. These attachments require the high torque and power provided by PTO shafts to perform tasks like digging, loading, trenching, and grinding. PTO shafts allow for versatile and efficient power transmission in construction and earthmoving operations.
3. Forestry: The forestry industry utilizes PTO shafts for power transmission in various logging and timber processing equipment. PTO-driven machinery such as wood chippers, sawmills, log splitters, and debarkers rely on PTO shafts to transfer power from tractors or dedicated power units to perform tasks like chipping, sawing, splitting, and debarking wood. PTO shafts provide the necessary power and torque to drive the cutting and processing mechanisms, enabling efficient and productive forestry operations.
4. Landscaping and Groundskeeping: PTO shafts play a crucial role in the landscaping and groundskeeping industry. Equipment like lawn mowers, rotary cutters, flail mowers, and aerators utilize PTO shafts to transfer power from tractors or dedicated power units to drive the cutting or grooming mechanisms. PTO shafts enable efficient power transmission, allowing operators to maintain lawns, parks, golf courses, and other outdoor spaces with precision and productivity.
5. Mining and Quarrying: PTO shafts have applications in the mining and quarrying industry, particularly in equipment used for material extraction, crushing, and screening. PTO-driven machinery such as crushers, screeners, and conveyors rely on PTO shafts to transfer power from engines or motors to drive the crushing and screening mechanisms, as well as the material handling systems. PTO shafts provide the necessary power and torque to process and transport bulk materials effectively in mining and quarrying operations.
6. Industrial Manufacturing: PTO shafts are utilized in various industrial manufacturing processes that require power transmission to drive specific machinery and equipment. Industries such as food processing, textile manufacturing, paper production, and chemical processing may use PTO-driven machinery for tasks like mixing, blending, cutting, extruding, and conveying. PTO shafts enable efficient power transfer to these machines, ensuring smooth and reliable operation in industrial manufacturing settings.
7. Utilities and Infrastructure Maintenance: PTO shafts find applications in utilities and infrastructure maintenance operations. Equipment like street sweepers, sewer cleaners, road maintenance machines, and drain augers utilize PTO shafts to transfer power from trucks or dedicated power units to perform tasks like sweeping, cleaning, and maintenance of roads, sewers, and other public infrastructure. PTO shafts enable efficient power transmission, ensuring effective and reliable operation of these utility and maintenance machines.
8. Others: PTO shafts are also used in several other industries and sectors where power transmission is required. This includes applications in the transportation industry for powering refrigeration units, fuel pumps, and hydraulic systems in trucks and trailers. PTO shafts also find applications in the marine industry for powering winches, pumps, and other equipment on boats and ships.
In summary, PTO shafts are commonly used in a wide range of industries for power transmission. These industries include agriculture, construction and earthmoving, forestry, landscaping and groundskeeping, mining and quarrying, industrial manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure maintenance, transportation, and marine sectors. PTO shafts play a critical rolein enhancing productivity, enabling efficient operation of machinery, and facilitating various tasks in these industries.
editor by CX 2023-09-14