PTO SHAFT DETAILS
Minimal closed length (measured between end points): 720mm
Minimal closed length (measured between crosses): 500mm
Miximum legth during operation (measured between end points): 870mm
Miximum legth during operation (measured between crosses): 650mm
Maximum transmittable horse power:
At 540RPM 16HP
At 1000RPM 24HP
Tube type: Triangular tube type
Dimension of the universal joint: 22×54
Weight: 5, 6kg
We are supplying and exporting Japanese tractor parts as the following models
Enclosed pls find our new catalog for reference.If you are interested in them ,pls let me know .
Advantages of our company—HangZhou Lefa
1. Specializing in manufacturing and selling the farm machine more than 16 years.
2. “Lefa” produce in China and France.
4. With the strict quality control and best service for customers.
5. We can provide excellent and rapid after-sales service.
6. Our aim: Win-win.
7. We can design and produce machines according to customer’s needs.
8. We developed dozens of Japanese tractors parts, we can deliver the parts with machine together.
Welcome to send us your inquiry. We will send you the detail list with photos.
Welcome to visit our factory!
|Japanese tractor spare parts in Stock
|tractor link hitch
|tractor sealing KB-TX
|tractor hitch YM F14/F15
|air strainer element
|air filter cartridge
|tractor ignition key
|tractor water pipe
|disc clutch KB-TX
|Tractor Water Pipe
How do tractor PTO shafts enhance the overall productivity of farming operations?
Tractor power take-off (PTO) shafts play a crucial role in enhancing the overall productivity of farming operations. They provide several benefits and contribute to increased efficiency and effectiveness. Here’s an overview of how tractor PTO shafts enhance farming productivity:
1. Versatility: PTO shafts enable the tractor to power a wide range of agricultural implements and machinery. By connecting different equipment to the PTO shaft, farmers can perform various tasks such as tilling, planting, mowing, baling, and spreading fertilizers using a single tractor. This versatility eliminates the need for separate dedicated power sources for each implement, saving time, space, and resources.
2. Time Efficiency: PTO-driven machinery is designed to be highly efficient, enabling farmers to complete tasks more quickly. The power transfer from the tractor to the implement through the PTO shaft ensures a direct and immediate energy supply, eliminating the need for manual labor-intensive operations. This time efficiency allows farmers to accomplish more work within a given timeframe, increasing overall productivity.
3. Consistent Power: Tractor PTO shafts provide a consistent and reliable power supply to the attached implements. The rotational speed and torque generated by the tractor’s engine are transferred directly to the implement through the PTO shaft, ensuring a constant power output. This consistency is particularly beneficial for tasks that require uniform power delivery, such as planting seeds at a specific depth or maintaining a consistent cutting height while mowing.
4. Increased Capacity: PTO-driven machinery often has a higher capacity compared to manually operated or self-powered alternatives. The power generated by the tractor’s engine can be efficiently utilized to operate larger and more robust implements, allowing farmers to cover larger areas or handle higher volumes of crops. This increased capacity reduces the time and effort required to complete tasks, leading to improved productivity.
5. Improved Precision: Tractor PTO shafts enable precise control over the attached implements, leading to improved accuracy and precision in farming operations. The power transfer through the PTO shaft allows for precise adjustments in speed, depth, or application rates, ensuring consistent and uniform results. This precision is particularly important for tasks such as seeding, fertilizing, or spraying, where accurate application is essential for optimal crop growth and yield.
6. Labour Savings: By harnessing the power of the tractor through PTO shafts, farmers can reduce their reliance on manual labor. Tasks that would traditionally require a significant number of workers can be mechanized and accomplished with PTO-driven machinery. This labor-saving aspect not only increases productivity but also frees up human resources for other essential farm activities.
7. Operational Efficiency: PTO shafts contribute to overall operational efficiency on the farm. The ability to quickly and easily connect and disconnect implements to the PTO shaft allows for swift transitions between different tasks. Farmers can switch from plowing to planting or from mowing to baling without significant downtime, maximizing the utilization of available machinery and resources.
Tractor PTO shafts enhance farming productivity by providing versatility, time efficiency, consistent power, increased capacity, improved precision, labor savings, and operational efficiency. These benefits empower farmers to optimize their operations, accomplish tasks more effectively, and ultimately increase overall productivity on the farm.
What maintenance practices are essential for prolonging the lifespan of tractor PTO shafts?
Proper maintenance is essential for prolonging the lifespan and ensuring the reliable performance of tractor PTO shafts. By following these maintenance practices, you can maximize the durability and functionality of your PTO shaft:
- Regular Lubrication: Lubrication is crucial for reducing friction and wear in PTO shafts. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for the type of lubricant and the frequency of lubrication. Apply lubrication to the PTO shaft’s moving components, such as universal joints and splines. Regular lubrication helps prevent corrosion, reduces heat generation, and ensures smooth operation.
- Inspection and Cleaning: Regularly inspect the PTO shaft for any signs of damage, wear, or misalignment. Look for worn-out or damaged components, loose connections, or bent shafts. Clean the PTO shaft to remove dirt, debris, and any buildup that may affect its performance. Use a soft brush or cloth to clean the shaft thoroughly.
- Check Safety Shields and Guards: Inspect the safety shields and guards that cover the rotating components of the PTO shaft. Ensure they are securely in place and free from any cracks, breaks, or missing parts. Damaged or missing shields should be replaced immediately to maintain operator safety.
- Verify Torque-Limiting Devices: If your PTO shaft incorporates torque-limiting devices such as shear pins or slip clutches, regularly check their functionality. Inspect shear pins for signs of damage or wear and replace them as needed. Test slip clutches to ensure they engage and disengage properly. These devices are crucial for protecting the PTO shaft and equipment from excessive torque, so they should be in good working condition.
- Inspect Universal Joints: Universal joints are critical components in PTO shafts. Inspect them for any signs of wear, such as loose or worn-out bearings, excessive play, or rust. Replace any damaged or worn universal joints promptly to prevent further damage to the PTO shaft.
- Ensure Proper Alignment: Misalignment can lead to vibration, increased wear, and reduced power transmission efficiency. Check the alignment between the tractor’s PTO output shaft and the implement’s input shaft. Ensure that the PTO shaft is properly aligned and engaged. Adjust the length or position of the PTO shaft if necessary to maintain proper alignment.
- Follow Manufacturer’s Recommendations: Always refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines for specific maintenance instructions and intervals. They provide valuable information on lubrication, inspection, adjustment, and replacement procedures specific to your PTO shaft model. Adhering to these recommendations helps ensure that you are following the best practices for maintaining your tractor PTO shaft.
By implementing these maintenance practices, you can significantly prolong the lifespan of your tractor PTO shaft. Regular lubrication, inspection, cleaning, checking safety shields and guards, verifying torque-limiting devices, inspecting universal joints, ensuring proper alignment, and following manufacturer’s recommendations are all vital steps in keeping your PTO shaft in optimal condition and maximizing its longevity.
How Do Tractor PTO Shafts Enable Power Transfer from Tractors to Implements?
Tractor power take-off (PTO) shafts play a crucial role in enabling power transfer from tractors to implements in agricultural operations. They are designed to efficiently transmit rotational energy from the tractor’s engine to various attached implements. Here’s a detailed explanation of how tractor PTO shafts enable power transfer:
1. Connection to the Tractor:
A tractor PTO shaft is connected directly to the power source of the tractor, typically at the rear. It is usually located on the back of the tractor’s engine and is driven by the engine’s output shaft. The PTO shaft is securely coupled to the tractor’s powertrain, ensuring a direct and efficient transfer of power.
2. Rotational Motion Conversion:
As the tractor’s engine runs, it generates rotational motion. The PTO shaft is designed to receive this rotational motion and convert it into the desired speed and torque required by the implement. The PTO shaft’s rotational speed is directly proportional to the engine speed, typically measured in revolutions per minute (RPM). The PTO shaft’s design ensures that the rotational motion is effectively transmitted without significant power loss.
3. Spline or Keyway Connection:
Tractor PTO shafts typically have splines or keyways on the shaft end that engage with a corresponding input on the implement. This connection mechanism ensures a secure and precise fit between the PTO shaft and the implement. Splines or keyways allow for the transmission of rotational motion from the PTO shaft to the implement, enabling power transfer.
4. Power Output:
Once the tractor’s engine is running and the PTO shaft is engaged, power is transferred from the engine to the PTO shaft. The PTO shaft transmits this power to the attached implement through the connected splines or keyways. The power output is measured in terms of torque and rotational speed. The PTO shaft delivers the necessary torque and rotational speed to drive the implement and enable it to perform its intended function, such as cutting, tilling, or baling.
5. Speed and Power Control:
Tractor PTO shafts offer speed and power control, allowing farmers to adjust the rotational speed and torque delivered to the implement. Tractors are equipped with PTO engagement mechanisms that allow operators to select the desired PTO speed. The most common PTO speed options are 540 RPM and 1,000 RPM, although other speeds may be available depending on the tractor model. By matching the PTO speed to the requirements of the implement, farmers can optimize the performance and efficiency of the attached equipment.
6. Safety Features:
Tractor PTO shafts are equipped with safety features to ensure operator and bystander protection. PTO shafts are typically covered with protective guards or shields that prevent accidental contact with the rotating shaft. These guards shield individuals from potential hazards and reduce the risk of entanglement or injury. It is essential to follow safety guidelines and keep the PTO shaft and its associated safety features in good working condition to minimize the risk of accidents.
7. Disconnecting the PTO Shaft:
When power transfer is no longer required or when changing implements, the PTO shaft can be disconnected. Implement manufacturers typically provide mechanisms that allow for quick and easy detachment of the PTO shaft. This enables farmers to swiftly switch between different implements and adapt to changing farming tasks without interrupting tractor operation.
In summary, tractor PTO shafts enable power transfer from tractors to implements by connecting directly to the tractor’s power source, converting rotational motion, providing a secure connection through splines or keyways, and delivering the necessary torque and rotational speed to drive the implement. They offer speed and power control options and incorporate safety features to ensure operator safety. Tractor PTO shafts play a vital role in agricultural machinery, facilitating efficient power transmission and enabling the use of various implements to perform specific farming tasks.
editor by CX 2023-09-23