OEM ODM Pto Drive Cardan Transmission Shaft Tractor Parts for Agriculture Machinery with Ce Certificate
1. Tubes or Pipes
We’ve already got Triangular profile tube and Lemon profile tube for all the series we provide.
And we have some star tube, splined tube and other profile tubes required by our customers (for a certain series). (Please notice that our catalog doesnt contain all the items we produce)
If you want tubes other than triangular or lemon, please provide drawings or pictures.
We’ve got several types of quick release yokes and plain bore yoke. I will suggest the usual type for your reference.
You can also send drawings or pictures to us if you cannot find your item in our catalog.
3. Safety devices or clutches
I will attach the details of safety devices for your reference. We’ve already have Free wheel (RA), Ratchet torque limiter(SA), Shear bolt torque limiter(SB), 3types of friction torque limiter (FF,FFS,FCS) and overrunning couplers(adapters) (FAS).
4.For any other more special requirements with plastic guard, connection method, color of painting, package, etc., please feel free to let me know.
1. We have been specialized in designing, manufacturing drive shaft, steering coupler shaft, universal joints, which have exported to the USA, Europe, Australia etc for years
2. Application to all kinds of general mechanical situation
3. Our products are of high intensity and rigidity.
4. Heat resistant & Acid resistant
5. OEM orders are welcomed
Our factory is a leading manufacturer of PTO shaft yoke and universal joint.
We manufacture high quality PTO yokes for various vehicles, construction machinery and equipment. All products are constructed with rotating lighter.
We are currently exporting our products throughout the world, especially to North America, South America, Europe, and Russia. If you are interested in any item, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking CHINAMFG to becoming your suppliers in the near future.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q2: How long is your delivery time and shipment?
1.Sample Lead-times: generally 10 workdays.
2.Production Lead-times: 20-40 workdays after getting your deposit.
Q3. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery.
Q4: What is your advantages?
1. Manufacturer,the most competitive price and good quality.
2. Perfect technical engineers give you the best support.
3. OEM is available.
4. Rich stock and quick delivery.
Q5. If you can’t find the product on our website,what do you next?
Please send us inquiry with product pictures and drawings by email or other ways and we’ll check.
|Agricultural Products Processing, Farmland Infrastructure, Tillage, Harvester, Planting and Fertilization, Grain Threshing, Cleaning and Drying
|Pto Shaft Tube
|Standard Sea Worthy Package
How do tractor PTO shafts enhance the overall productivity of farming operations?
Tractor power take-off (PTO) shafts play a crucial role in enhancing the overall productivity of farming operations. They provide several benefits and contribute to increased efficiency and effectiveness. Here’s an overview of how tractor PTO shafts enhance farming productivity:
1. Versatility: PTO shafts enable the tractor to power a wide range of agricultural implements and machinery. By connecting different equipment to the PTO shaft, farmers can perform various tasks such as tilling, planting, mowing, baling, and spreading fertilizers using a single tractor. This versatility eliminates the need for separate dedicated power sources for each implement, saving time, space, and resources.
2. Time Efficiency: PTO-driven machinery is designed to be highly efficient, enabling farmers to complete tasks more quickly. The power transfer from the tractor to the implement through the PTO shaft ensures a direct and immediate energy supply, eliminating the need for manual labor-intensive operations. This time efficiency allows farmers to accomplish more work within a given timeframe, increasing overall productivity.
3. Consistent Power: Tractor PTO shafts provide a consistent and reliable power supply to the attached implements. The rotational speed and torque generated by the tractor’s engine are transferred directly to the implement through the PTO shaft, ensuring a constant power output. This consistency is particularly beneficial for tasks that require uniform power delivery, such as planting seeds at a specific depth or maintaining a consistent cutting height while mowing.
4. Increased Capacity: PTO-driven machinery often has a higher capacity compared to manually operated or self-powered alternatives. The power generated by the tractor’s engine can be efficiently utilized to operate larger and more robust implements, allowing farmers to cover larger areas or handle higher volumes of crops. This increased capacity reduces the time and effort required to complete tasks, leading to improved productivity.
5. Improved Precision: Tractor PTO shafts enable precise control over the attached implements, leading to improved accuracy and precision in farming operations. The power transfer through the PTO shaft allows for precise adjustments in speed, depth, or application rates, ensuring consistent and uniform results. This precision is particularly important for tasks such as seeding, fertilizing, or spraying, where accurate application is essential for optimal crop growth and yield.
6. Labour Savings: By harnessing the power of the tractor through PTO shafts, farmers can reduce their reliance on manual labor. Tasks that would traditionally require a significant number of workers can be mechanized and accomplished with PTO-driven machinery. This labor-saving aspect not only increases productivity but also frees up human resources for other essential farm activities.
7. Operational Efficiency: PTO shafts contribute to overall operational efficiency on the farm. The ability to quickly and easily connect and disconnect implements to the PTO shaft allows for swift transitions between different tasks. Farmers can switch from plowing to planting or from mowing to baling without significant downtime, maximizing the utilization of available machinery and resources.
Tractor PTO shafts enhance farming productivity by providing versatility, time efficiency, consistent power, increased capacity, improved precision, labor savings, and operational efficiency. These benefits empower farmers to optimize their operations, accomplish tasks more effectively, and ultimately increase overall productivity on the farm.
How do tractor PTO shafts accommodate variations in length and attachment methods?
Tractor PTO shafts are designed to accommodate variations in length and attachment methods to ensure compatibility with different agricultural implements. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Telescoping Design: Many tractor PTO shafts feature a telescoping design, allowing them to be adjusted to different lengths. Telescoping PTO shafts have multiple sections that can slide in and out, enabling the shaft to be extended or retracted as needed. This feature helps accommodate variations in the distance between the tractor’s PTO output shaft and the implement’s input shaft.
2. Adjustable Locking Mechanisms: PTO shafts typically incorporate adjustable locking mechanisms to secure the desired length. These mechanisms may involve pins, clamps, or other locking devices that allow the operator to fix the telescoping sections at the desired position. By adjusting the locking mechanism, the PTO shaft can be set to the appropriate length based on the specific requirements of the equipment.
3. Compatible Attachment Methods: Tractor PTO shafts are designed to accommodate different attachment methods used by agricultural implements. The most common attachment method is the use of a splined connection, where the PTO shaft slides onto the implement’s input shaft and is secured with a shear pin or a locking collar. The splined connection allows for a secure and reliable attachment, ensuring efficient power transfer.
4. Adapters and Couplings: In cases where the attachment methods between the tractor and the implement do not match, adapters or couplings can be used. These devices provide compatibility between different attachment methods or spline sizes. Adapters and couplings may feature different types of connections on each end to bridge the gap between the tractor’s PTO shaft and the implement’s input shaft, allowing for a proper and secure attachment.
5. PTO Shielding: PTO shafts also accommodate variations in PTO shielding requirements. Depending on the implement and local safety regulations, different types of shielding may be necessary. Tractor PTO shafts can be designed with detachable shielding options or offer flexibility in the positioning of safety shields to ensure compliance with safety standards.
By incorporating telescoping designs, adjustable locking mechanisms, compatible attachment methods, adapters and couplings, and considerations for PTO shielding, tractor PTO shafts can accommodate variations in length and attachment methods. These features allow for flexibility and ensure the proper fit and safe operation of the PTO shaft with various agricultural implements.
Which Types of Implements and Equipment Commonly Utilize Tractor PTO Shafts?
Tractor power take-off (PTO) shafts are widely used in conjunction with various implements and equipment in agricultural operations. These implements and equipment are designed to be powered by the rotational motion transmitted through the PTO shaft. Here are some of the commonly used types of implements and equipment that utilize tractor PTO shafts:
1. Rotary Mowers:
Rotary mowers are frequently powered by tractor PTO shafts. These mowers are used for cutting grass, weeds, and vegetation in agricultural fields, pastures, lawns, and roadside areas. The PTO shaft drives the rotary blades of the mower, enabling efficient cutting and maintenance of vegetation over large areas.
Tillers, also known as rototillers or cultivators, are implements commonly used in soil preparation. They are attached to the tractor’s PTO shaft and driven by its rotational motion. The PTO-driven tiller features rotating tines or blades that break up and aerate the soil, preparing it for planting or seeding.
Balers are essential equipment in hay and forage production. They are used to gather and compress cut vegetation, such as hay or straw, into compact bales for storage or transportation. The PTO shaft powers the baler’s mechanisms, including the pickup, bale formation, and wrapping mechanisms, ensuring efficient baling operations.
Spreaders, such as fertilizer spreaders or manure spreaders, are commonly used in agriculture to evenly distribute materials over a field. These implements are connected to the tractor’s PTO shaft, which drives the spreading mechanism. The rotational motion from the PTO shaft ensures the proper distribution of fertilizers, seeds, or other granular materials across the field.
5. Seeders and Planters:
Seeders and planters are implements used for sowing seeds and planting crops. They utilize the tractor’s PTO shaft to power the seed metering and planting mechanisms. The PTO-driven seeder or planter ensures accurate seed placement and spacing, facilitating efficient crop establishment and uniform plant growth.
6. Irrigation Pumps:
Irrigation pumps play a crucial role in agricultural irrigation systems. They are often connected to the tractor’s PTO shaft to provide the necessary power for pumping water from a water source, such as a well or reservoir, to irrigate fields or crops. The PTO-driven pump ensures a reliable and efficient water supply for irrigation purposes.
7. Wood Chippers:
Wood chippers are used to process tree branches, logs, and other woody materials into wood chips or mulch. Tractor PTO shafts power the chipping mechanism, which involves feeding the wood into rotating blades that chip the material into smaller pieces. PTO-driven wood chippers are commonly used in forestry operations, landscaping, and biomass production.
8. Post Hole Diggers:
Post hole diggers are implements used for digging holes in the ground, typically for installing fence posts or planting trees. The PTO shaft provides the rotational power required to operate the digging auger. The auger is driven into the ground, creating a hole of the desired diameter and depth.
9. Hay Rakes and Tedders:
Hay rakes and tedders are implements used in haymaking operations. They are connected to the tractor’s PTO shaft to power the rotating rake or tedder mechanisms. These implements help fluff, spread, and turn the cut hay, ensuring proper drying and curing before baling.
10. Grain Harvesters:
Grain harvesters, such as combine harvesters or forage harvesters, are large machines used for harvesting grain crops or forage crops. Tractor PTO shafts are utilized to power various components of the harvester, including the cutting head, threshing mechanism, and grain or forage collection systems. The PTO-driven harvesters streamline the harvesting process and improve efficiency.
These are just a few examples of the many implements and equipment that commonly utilize tractor PTO shafts. The versatility of PTO shafts allows for the efficient powering of a wide range of agricultural machinery, contributing to the productivity and effectiveness of farming operations.
editor by CX 2023-10-01